Genevievian Christian Sphere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Victory Age of Genevievia

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Victory Age of Genevievia Empty The Victory Age of Genevievia

Post by [Archeuland] Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:35 pm

The year is 2020 and the nations of Genevievia are at peace. For now.

Rumors are spreading that the Usean Federation and other former IGDA nations have re-established a presence on the continent largely through puppet states recently formed after a brief war a few years before. In addition, some have speculated a repeat of the Lithuania-Latvia wars is coming soon. A formerly fragmented Lithuania-Latvia has reunited under the banner of Mikhail Donetsk, the former Prime Minister of Tsarist Chernigov. Like the Russian bear, Tsarist Chernigov, increasingly Marxist, has seized many lands and much of the southern Papal States. Bedridden, Emperor Markus of Archeuland has done little and his son remains unsure of what to do.
[Archeuland]
[Archeuland]
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Victory Age of Genevievia Empty Re: The Victory Age of Genevievia

Post by Hank the Cat Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:38 pm

As Deien Salazar reputs itself in the North, it is met by fierce anger and response from President Hank the Cat. The Commonwealth Citizens speak of Rumors of War. Secretly, President Hank the Cat wish's to assassinate Emperor Yan Yin, and then move on to destroy Feng Dystanty, but are waiting for international support.
Hank the Cat
Hank the Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by [Archeuland] Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:45 pm

Emperor Markus, though bedridden, decides to take action. He contacts President Hank, and his cabinet, over an encrypted and secretive telephone line.

"Gentlemen," he said. "I think we all know what needs to be done with regard to Deian Salazar."
[Archeuland]
[Archeuland]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank the Cat Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:49 pm

OFFICAL ENCRYPED LETTER TO EMPEROR MARKUS III FROM IMPERIAL CONGRESSIONAL PRESIDENT OF THE COMMONWEALTH: HANK THE CAT

Ah, Markus, it has been do long. Feng Dystanty continues to deface my glory, with the scum of a Emperor, Yan. I plan to attack him by launching a Assassination to kill him, then attack them, when he is alone.
Hank the Cat
Hank the Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by [Archeuland] Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:52 pm

Markus continued. "I received your letter, President Hank, and I must agree with you. The time has come to put an end to Genevievia's mismanagement. As pontiff I am frankly tired of northern Genevievia believing in Feng's religion which is a gross perversion of Christianity, so removal of his government from power would be especially prudent."
[Archeuland]
[Archeuland]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank the Cat Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:56 pm

I agree, Markus. quite, I have send a number of Assassins to kill Yan, as I invited him to the Alcove of Hank (Capital City) While yan is traveling to the Congressional Building, they will throw bombs at his car. And then he will DIE. And his heresy will be removed, permanently.
Hank the Cat
Hank the Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by [Archeuland] Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:02 pm

Markus chuckled. "And the Gilneans?"
[Archeuland]
[Archeuland]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank the Cat Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:09 pm

What about the Gilneans? I thought they were you're ally, though.
Hank the Cat
Hank the Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by [Archeuland] Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:25 pm

Hank the Cat wrote:What about the Gilneans? I thought they were you're ally, though.

"We've stood by them ever since my grandfather sat on the throne of Israelia, Hank, and look how it has benefited us."
[Archeuland]
[Archeuland]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank the Cat Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:41 pm

I suppose you're right. Well, if you do invade, I support you. Perhaps I could send you some of our Ninjas...
Hank the Cat
Hank the Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by [Archeuland] Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:00 pm

"Mr. President, I would like you to be aware that we are working on something immense. Put your advisers and security out of the room, and listen carefully."
[Archeuland]
[Archeuland]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank the Cat Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:28 pm

(The Security and Advisors leave President Hank the Cat, and then)

I am listening, Markus.
Hank the Cat
Hank the Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by [Archeuland] Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:30 pm

Hank the Cat wrote:(The Security and Advisors leave President Hank the Cat, and then)

I am listening, Markus.

"It is an elaborate plan, of course," said Markus. "Tell me, President, how much do you know about Eastavia? Gendaplor? Arenium?"
[Archeuland]
[Archeuland]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank the Cat Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:42 pm

What are you saying? Nothing about whatever those are.
Hank the Cat
Hank the Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by [Archeuland] Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:47 pm

Hank the Cat wrote:What are you saying? Nothing about whatever those are.

"Why Mr. President, I would expect you to know your geography better! They are continents. Genevievia is surrounded by several continents including Brannack and the others I mentioned. There are hundreds of dams, canals and acqueducts that flow in and out of Genevievian waters on these continents. What do you think would happen, Mr. President, if these dams and acqueducts, and all the water they held, were to suddenly disappear? We have been building our nations on a grand scale for half a century since the days these water control systems were first created. What do you suppose would happen to our nations if they were strategically dismantled?"
[Archeuland]
[Archeuland]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank the Cat Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:46 pm

..What are you getting at, Markus? We're going to be betrayed?
Hank the Cat
Hank the Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by [Archeuland] Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:08 pm

Hank the Cat wrote:..What are you getting at, Markus? We're going to be betrayed?

"On the contrary, this will be a major victory for both you and I. We will remove these dams and causeways and acqueducts strategically. The waters of our oceans will sink approximately fifty feet, giving us hundreds of miles of extra coastland. It will also catch our enemies off guard."
[Archeuland]
[Archeuland]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank the Cat Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:42 pm

Ah..I see, Markus. Well, I'm with that plan.
Hank the Cat
Hank the Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by [Archeuland] Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:48 pm

"Do you realize how much larger the continent will be when we go about with this plan? Heavens, man, are you aware that Baughistan is simply the eastern edge of Genevievia, and Vostag the northern? Genevievia is rightfully a supercontinent and the restoration of its original design will benefit us all. Now then, I have secured an alliance and protectorate agreement with the Rawaii Empire to the south, and I intend to concentrate my forces now towards the north in an invasion of the Prussians, and then the Gilneans. I have been busy these last six years, diligent, at that. We have built an army of at least ten million. I hope you and your generals are prepared as well. Our enemies have been building up as well."
[Archeuland]
[Archeuland]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [Archeuland] Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:54 pm

OOC:

The Victory Age of Genevievia 6CbAm4v
[Archeuland]
[Archeuland]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank the Cat Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:26 pm

Yes, I have prepared my great armies in defense of the Great Commonwealth. We currently have 12 Million in the Armed Forces. Our tanks are much and our navy is very powerful.
Hank the Cat
Hank the Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by [Archeuland] Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:40 pm

Hank the Cat wrote:Yes, I have prepared my great armies in defense of the Great Commonwealth. We currently have 12 Million in the Armed Forces. Our tanks are much and our navy is very powerful.

"On that note, excellent. Now, President, perhaps we should discuss another important issue. Over the telephone such a momentous idea seems...overrated, and I can understand, but allow me to enunciate a great desire to unite our kingdoms, yours and mine, under a common banner, a peaceful confederation. Not just yours and mine proper, but Gilneas and Prussia and the others. The Papal States would be our capital with Berlin, Massouba, and your capital (I forget its name!) as secondary capitals of a vast empire. Our allies would be joined with us as co-heirs of a greatly enlarged, peaceful and prosperous continent, on which sits an empire to rival Rome, Arda, and even the domain of the late King Galbatorix. Your thoughts?"
[Archeuland]
[Archeuland]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank the Cat Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:09 pm

I must..disagree, Markus. I feel that certain Cultural Differences would not blend well into our two societies. You must understand that I hold nothing against Archueland, and, in fact, I deeply approve of Archueland. But, I feel that us being together would not work out well. I fear that our..certain differences will not merge well. I believe the both of us should remain automous, able to control our different desire and goals.

Regardless, I feel that eliminating Gilneans is a excellent idea, and I will soon be deploying Ninjas. (Commonwealth Special Forces, Basically.) to aid you. The Alcove of Hank is our capital.
Hank the Cat
Hank the Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by [Archeuland] Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:02 pm

Hank the Cat wrote:I must..disagree, Markus. I feel that certain Cultural Differences would not blend well into our two societies. You must understand that I hold nothing against Archueland, and, in fact, I deeply approve of Archueland. But, I feel that us being together would not work out well. I fear that our..certain differences will not merge well. I believe the both of us should remain automous, able to control our different desire and goals.

Regardless, I feel that eliminating Gilneans is a excellent idea, and I will soon be deploying Ninjas. (Commonwealth Special Forces, Basically.) to aid you. The Alcove of Hank is our capital.

"Very well," said Emperor Markus. "I intend to attack the Gilneans this evening. My troops are massed in the former territories of Lithuania-Latvia and are preparing to march. It is my intention to send in most of our air force on bombing raids on their major cities. We have the support of the Gilnean tribes that seceded in the aftermath of the undead apocalypse in October, as well as the Feng Guard from the Papal States."
[Archeuland]
[Archeuland]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank the Cat Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:25 pm

Agreed, Markus. I will send you 20th Platoon and 13th Platoon. (Basic Commonwealth soldiers use AK-47s, wear white versions of the red army uniform, just with a crusader cross instead of a hammer and sickle on the hats, and have frag grenades, with 54. Pistols as sidearms.)

And I will send you 20 Ninjas. "Operation: Calapult", we''ll call it.

The Victory Age of Genevievia Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNRrpH4Q9aC5Ea_HgVr8cKRD9QAQLzxmo1TqfN9lZN_YurUT4C (Ninjas)
Hank the Cat
Hank the Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum